Monday, May 23, 2011

Here we are again....

A quick update......The Cannes Film Festival has ended and I am currently in the airport in Nice waiting to board a flight to Heathrow and then I am back off to Boston. I will write a much more expansive conclusion upon my return, along with the rest of my reviews.

Right now, I am content and happy I came here. It has been an eye opening experience everyone I hvae met has really impacted me and now I can see why people say "we are the future of the industry." I hope that we all cross paths again in the near future, and I plan on returning here next year. I will miss you all very much and I'm glad we could all share in this adventure together......until next time guys. Stay Strong, Keep Calm, Carry On because we never know where life will take us.

dont mind my cliche song either

No comments:

Post a Comment