Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pre Flight Jitters

So it is that time!
   I am currently sitting in Logan International Airport in Boston. This isn't my first time out of the country I've been to Ireland, England, Switzerland, Italy, and now I can add France to my list. I will be going to the Cannes International Film Festival as an intern at the American Pavilion. This should be a full adventure of not sleeping trying to get by only speaking very basic French ( which is better than some of the people on my trip who speak none ).

This is going to be one of those life changing trips that really define me as a person. The lead up this trip has been nothing but stress. Everything Ive done has just caused me to be mad, angry, sad....you name it I was it. I lashed out didn't know what to do, but am happy I am sitting here right now.

Yes Mom You Were Right!


At this point we will see what happens, maybe make some connections meet new faces, but overall just have fun.

I think the personal experience I had today before leaving really made me think twice about what I am doing and it's changed me for the better.

So for Now,

This Is BmB over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment